Terms and Conditions
1. Check-in is from 16:00 and check-out must be by 10:00 on the day of your departure.
2. The guest acknowledges the joint liability for all services until the bills have been fully paid.
3. Guests will be held responsible for any losses or damage to rooms caused by themselves, their friends or anyone who may be responsible.
4. The management is not responsible for guests’ personal items and valuables, such as money, jewellery or any other valuable item left in rooms by guests.
5. Regardless of the instructions for charging amounts, the guest acknowledges that they are personally responsible for paying all expenses accrued by their guests during their stay.
6. Types of rates and cancellation terms:
-a. Standard rates: 100% refundable up to 14 days prior to arrival in the event of cancellation – 50% refundable up to 7 days prior to arrival – not refundable from 6th day to 1 day prior to arrival.
-b. Non refundable rates: By selecting “non-refundable rate” when booking, you will have no right to any refund percentages should you cancel. Non-refundable rates are available for periods subject to special and / or last minute offers and bookings made at least 30 days prior to the check-in date.
7. PAYMENT OPTIONS
a. Nexi (Payment card)
b. Bank transfer
9. DEPOSIT AND BALANCE
a. A deposit of 30% of the entire amount can be paid if the check-in date is more than 30 days from the booking date.
b. The balance (70%) will be required 15 days before the check-in date.
In the event of a cancellation the amount of money will be refunded according to the contract terms referred to in point 6.
c. If the balance is not paid within 15 days before the check-in date, the reservation will be cancelled. The deposit will be returned via the same payment method used for the original transaction when booking. The refund will be effective on the day before the check-in date (day 14).
10. CAUTION MONEY
If required it will be automatically included in the quotation and returned on the check-out date, after checking for any guest damage.
The security money is 1000 euros.
Its accreditation at the end of the stay will be via the same payment method used for the original transaction when booking.
11. TOURIST TAX
It must be paid on site upon arrival. In the town of Assisi the tourist tax is € 1 per adult per day from day 1 to 3 of the stay; from day 4 onwards there is no tourist tax. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the payment of the tourist tax.
Registered office: Via Ponte Vico 6 – 06081 – Assisi (PG)
Tel +39. 335 5621384
Certified email (PEC): firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax code: BLDFDN72P05D653E4